Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Mary Letter Day 4

Arise, shine; for your light has come,
   and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.
For darkness shall cover the earth,
   and thick darkness the peoples;
but the Lord will arise upon you,
   and his glory will appear over you.
Nations shall come to your light,
   and kings to the brightness of your dawn. Isaiah 60:1-3

Dear Mary,

I am so grateful for your letters and your honesty. It is hard to carry this responsibility that God has placed upon you. It would not have happened unless God will see you through. I have written to your parents, asking them that you be allowed to come and stay with us for a bit. Uncle Zacharias has also written to your Papa to make things a bit smoother for you. He is already on his way to bring you to our house for a few days.

Mary, in these times, people are very jaded and skeptical. They don't see miracles for what they are. The visible hand of the Creator moving among us, stirring us all up and changing direction. Whatever God has called you to do will be seen through to completion. You come and see what God has done for us, this miracle child stirring in this old lady's belly. It makes me laugh with delight. People stare and whisper things but I no longer care. It's God's work and I am the vessel.

Please try not to be afraid. Your body is changing and it is scary. You must rest and be strong for the little one sent by God. We will have time to talk together, for hours and hours. I have lots of help these days and they make me sit around, so I really need someone to talk to. I am so looking forward to you coming here!

Peace,

Elizabeth



No comments: